To celebrate International Women's Day, Cut Out Collage have teamed up with Chapters of Us to bring you a luxurious evening of creative heaven. If you identify as a womxn, respect womxn, love womxn and want to exercise those creative muscles, then this is the event for you!
The workshop theme is creating our own stories, with a range of exercises to get you started and more advanced techniques demonstrated as the evening progresses. Cut Out Collage artist Catherine Rogers will be your guide, enabling you to create amazing compositions and develop skills in both fine line drawing and collage.
For £30 (plus Eventbrite booking fee) you get:
1. A brand new, hardback sketchbook
2. Specially selected collage materials and tools
3. A choice of beverage from premium brewed beers, to great wines and fabulous non-alcoholic options!
4. Aperitivo - selection of delicious food dishes to fuel your creativity
5. Expert collage and fine line drawing tuition
6. Introduction to more advanced collage skills
7. Opportunity to spend time and connect with other womxn
It is incredible value and a wonderful way to spend an evening! You are so welcome to attend on your own and meet some fantastic people, or grab a few tickets for you and your family/ friends. Either way you'll be in great company!
It is so important to feel empowered to create your own narrative! Limited spaces so get your tickets today!